Monday, October 04, 2010

I post it here so N years down the road, I will read it and laugh at myself..

- When I say I don’t really like, it doesn’t mean that I hate.
- I forgive but I can’t really forget, especially if it’s associate with strong feelings. Yes, call it p-e-t-t-y. Whatever.
- I may appear extrovert to some but I’m an introvert. And definitely a low profile one. =p
- I am easily annoyed. Likewise, easily amused.
- I turn a bit crazy if I’m overly not enough sleep. Or after too much –OH group in my bloodstream.
- I can listen to a particular song that I like for 500X without getting bore. Same goes with drama and movies.
- I hate people who shake their leg.
- I hate people who backstabbed more than any other things.
- I adore anyone who is willing to do little silly things with/ for me. That's so awww…
- I am a boring person. I might have agoraphobia.
- I don’t really believe in ‘time heals’. Probably because I believe things won’t just get heal by themselves. Or probably because I haven’t live till that long.
- I am a typical Cancerian but without the trait of having good memory. I have selective memory.
- I’m having and always got static shock with other hairy people. I am charged.
- I have weird but nice name that most people fail to pronounce it correctly.
- And even after I correct them, some will still pronounce it wrongly.
- I keep a blog for >3 years with <10 people know about it until recently.
- I don’t really have those ‘lucky draw’ luck but it was said that I ‘won my laptop from e-bay’, that I chose to ignore, LMAO, and forgive the story maker.
- I strongly believe in what comes around goes around.
- For things that I didn’t do/ being maligned/ mistaken at, if I didn’t explain, it doesn’t mean silence agree, I just don’t bother to ‘coz you are not some important people to me.
- Else, I would clarify.
- I may have a lot of principles that I adhere to yet not agreed by majority. You can choose not to agree, but you can’t force me to think alike as you.
- I miss my angels back home no matter I’m in Aussie or Singapore. Well, they are my families and friends.


*well, less and less privacy on fb.. thus this =s

No comments:

Post a Comment